Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dog Park!!!

I did more fun things this weekend than I can count on my paws! I went for a ride in my Dad's Jeep, visited the vet, walked through Chow Hound and Petco, had my ears cleaned and toe nails clipped and filed at the groomers, went to the Dog Park, had a bath and went for a long walk on the nature trails. I met a really nice dog named Jesse on the trail this time. Jesse's owners are really nice people. Their little girl is really cute and can do ballet really well. The Dog Park was my favorite. I showed off my mad running skills to all of the other dogs and some of them even joined me. I made so many new friends and I can't wait to go back. I was so busy marking trees and bushes and almost marked a nice lady sitting on a bench. Dad stopped me from marking the lady but I am sure I will have another chance! All week, I even got to play with all my toys. Tug is my favorite! One of these times I am going to yank Dad to the floor and then I will be the champion. I also love playing with my balls. I know what you are thinking, earlier I blogged about having them removed, but you should keep your mind out of the gutter because I am talking about my tennis balls.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for putting up another post! I love reading about him and his balls. Love Uncle Todd

Wendy said...

Sampson, I'm glad you like to play with your balls. Azul likes to play with his balls too.

I saw the picture of you sitting in the front seat of the Jeep. Boy those big eyes know how to pull on Mommy and Daddy's heart. You know, making them feel sorry for making you always sit way-way in the back of the Jeep all by your lonely self. Keep up the good work cuz boy have you got them fooled.

Have fun at the park and play with all of your toys not just your balls ok?

Love, Auntie Wendy