Monday, August 25, 2008

Grandma, Grandpa & Aunt Colleayn visited

This past weekend was loaded with so much fun. My Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Colleayn visited and they even brought me presents. Grandma and Grandpa brought me a Kong. My Mom loads it with treats and I love trying to get them out with my tongue. My Aunt brought me a tennis ball that is a duck. I like that it squeaks when I bite its head. Do all ducks head squeak? I heard that ducks like to be wet so I slobber all over it. We went for a lot of rides, a walk on a nature trail and I got to show off my jumping abilities on Grandpa. I went on the beach to watch the sunset and I learned that I really like to spread all of my toes when I am on the sand. Don't worry, I am sure my Dad will take a picture for you to see me next time we are at the beach. I let Grandma and Grandpa sleep in each morning and I would wait at the top of the steps for them to wake up and come play with me. My Grandma really spoiled me because she let me lick her hands after she was done putting some chicken away. She even fed me these weird popcorn noodles. I was really sad to see them leave. I tried to sniff the van trail to Minnesota but my Mom and Dad told me that I drew the short straw and I would have to stay in Michigan with them. They are crazy you know.

No comments: