Monday, August 18, 2008

Today had its ups and downs...


Monday, August 18, 2008
Today started differently than the past three. Mom, Dad and I woke up really early. Everything else seemed normal until my Dad drove off after getting dressed really nice. My Mom brought me outside and we said goodbye. I tried to chase my Dad because I didn't understand where he was going and I he didn't take me with. I was sad most of the morning wondering where he was. Mom kept telling me that he was at work and would be home tonight. My Mom and I played for a while and then some of the neighbors came over to visit. When Dad came home I was over at the neighbors. Mom and I were visiting some of the neighbors that we hadn't met yet. I really enjoyed meeting everyone. They really seemed to like me. I must say, I must have done something really special though. My Mom and Dad took me to Chow Hound twice. I met a lot of puppies that were taking a class and a bunch of people that were shopping for their cats. I don't know why anyone would want a cat, they seem so snooty they don't like it when you sniff their butts. Butt sniffing is my favorite past time. My walk with my Dad tonight wasn't quite the same after he bought me a shiny new collar. I thought it was really neat until he put it on me. He said it was a pinch collar and boy was he right. I walked by his side the entire time and didn't try to chase any of the squirrels that we saw. When I got home my Mom gave me a new treat that I have never had before. It was delicious and I ate the whole thing. It is almost game time so I am going to sign off. Thank you for reading my stories, I have a lot of fun writing them.

No comments: